- Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer, often including an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
When you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card numbers, email addresses, and phone numbers). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- How We Use Your Information
We use the Order Information we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- In line with the preferences you shared with us, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Sharing Your Information
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Data Retention
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- No Returns Policy
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our Introvert Apparel products, we cannot accept returns. Each item is custom-made and tailored specifically to the individual customer’s preferences. We understand that this may be an inconvenience, but our priority is to ensure the uniqueness and personalization of each order. In the event that you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our customer support team within 7 days of receipt, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: